and orangutans
Yay! We're glad he got in. It will be fun to see you guys again.
way to go!
Awesome! so happy for you guys now you all will back together minus me :( have fun for me!
We will have to get together because we visiting my parents in Utah this summer! We will be there at the end of June! That is exciting! ConGRADulations on getting in the BYU!
I am coming to visit! you guys should come to red rocks climbing with us!by las vegas. we are going the first week of may!
Wahoo!! thats great! We are so happy for you!!! Emily how are you feeling?! I want some more cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yay! We're glad he got in. It will be fun to see you guys again.
way to go!
Awesome! so happy for you guys now you all will back together minus me :( have fun for me!
We will have to get together because we visiting my parents in Utah this summer! We will be there at the end of June! That is exciting! ConGRADulations on getting in the BYU!
I am coming to visit! you guys should come to red rocks climbing with us!by las vegas. we are going the first week of may!
Wahoo!! thats great! We are so happy for you!!! Emily how are you feeling?! I want some more cute pictures!!!
Post a Comment